With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, a homemade gift goes a long way. However, if you don’t have time to make something, you can always create this cute conversation heart wrapping paper with custom messages.
Nothing says “I Love You” more than a personalized message, which is why I love this wrapping paper idea because you can put whatever messages you want inside the hearts. A perfect way to tell your special someone how much you love them.
White Craft Paper
Mint Green Paint
1. Lay out your craft paper on a table and prepare your paint colours.
2. Starting with one colour at a time, dip your heart stamp into the paint and stamp the craft paper. I used the paint brush to fill in the hearts in case some paint was missing.
3. Once you’re done with one colour, wash your stamp and begin stamping the next colour until your paper is filled with hearts.
4. Using a red marker, write cute messages inside the hearts.
5. For added decor, use string or ribbon to tie a bow and add a gift tag.
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial! Hosting a Galentine’s Day brunch, learn how to make these mini glitter champagne bottles.