Give your Easter eggs a boost with this flash tattoo Easter egg decor tutorial. I love the hint of glam that these metallic tattoos give your eggs and they’re super easy to do.
For this tutorial, you can use real eggs but I used plastic decorative eggs because you can then use them for years on end. You can also get creative with different paint colours, I really like pastel colours right now so I decided to use pale pink and blue paint.
White Plastic Decorative Eggs (I bought mine at Walmart)
Martha Stewart Satin Paint in Ballet Slipper and Cloud
1. Paint your decorative eggs and leave to dry.
2. Once your eggs are dry, prepare your flash tattoos. Remove protective sheet from flash tattoos and place them with the design face down on your eggs.
4. Using a wet paper towel, soak the flash tattoos making sure the paper is wet thoroughly.
5. After 45-60 secs, gently peel off the paper backing.
6. With your wet paper towel, gently dab the tattoo and let dry.
How are you decorating your Easter eggs this year? Let me know in comments below!