Today’s tutorial is all about the nails! Over the summer, I purchased the Ciate Flower Manicure set and decided to finally try it out on my nails.
Since it’s all about Fall right now, I decided to use red nail polish as a base colour for the floral nail art.
I’ll show you step-by-step how to create your own floral manicure.
Fast Drying Topcoat
1. Begin with two coats of your favourite nail polish. Allow to completely dry.
2. Working with one nail at a time, apply a generous layer of fast drying topcoat.
3. Next, with a pair of tweezers, pick a flower and place it directly on your wet nail. Tap gently into place. (I cut up some of my flowers so that they were easier to place).
4. After you have placed your flowers on your nails, apply a layer of topcoat to seal the flowers.
5. If there are any excess flowers on the edge of your nails, just buff away with a nail file, using downward strokes.
6. Admire your floral masterpiece!
Glammies, what do you think of this nail tutorial? Would you like to see more nail tutorials on the blog? Let me know in comments.
*This is NOT a sponsored post*