September was a great month for some fabulous beauty finds and I am so happy to share my favourites of the month.
From hair care, to makeup, to perfume, I break it down for you all why I love each of these products and why you should too.
Check out the complete list of my favorite beauty products for the month of September below.
*To shop the items, click the product name (bolded)*
1. Dove Dry Shampoo ($3.94): A few weeks ago, I featured this product in my Best Drugstore Beauty Buys Under $20 (click here to read post). I love trying out new dry shampoos and I have to say I was impressed with Dove’s product. It left my hair feeling clean without white residue and it smells really good. Plus, it’s inexpensive.
2. Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder ($19): I got this powder from Sephora as one of their gifts and I really love it. I am a big fan of Make Up For Ever’s HD foundation and their full coverage concealer so I had a feeling the powder wouldn’t disappoint. The powder sets my foundation and mattifies my skin without changing it’s natural contours.
3. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette ($29): I am obsessed with Urban Decay’s eye shadow palettes especially their Naked collections. The Naked2 Basics palette has more cooler tones compared to its sister, the original Naked Basics. The colour Frisk and Primal are my favourites in the palette. If you interested in reading more about this palette, I did a full review complete with swatches and photos (click here to read post).
4. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss, Nude Pink ($4.99): If you’re looking for a pretty pink lipgloss, this is it. It delivers MEGA shine, it’s super pigmented and it has glistening colour. Also, it smells really good.
5. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum, 3.3 oz ($122): This perfume is my new staple. I love the sensual smell, musk is heart of the scent along with floral notes and soft amber. The perfume makes me feel feminine and sexy.
Glammies, what are some of your beauty favourites from the month of September? Let me know in comments!