With only a week to go till Christmas, I thought it would be fun to create these rustic looking snowy pinecone place card holders.
I have become obsessed with the rustic look recently and I just love how pretty these pinecones look at the dinner table.
This project is super easy to do and looks absoluetly effortless. Let’s get started!
Card Stock Paper
*You can find most of these items at your local craft store. All my items were purchased at Michaels.*
1. Mix Snow-Tex and Glamour Dust on a paper plate. Add as much Glamour Dust as you want, depending how sparkly you want the pinecones.
2. Use a thin paint brush to apply the snow to the edges of the pinecone. Remember, it doesn’t have to look perfect.
3. Sprinkle some more Glamour Dust directly all over the pinecone. (This step is up to you).
4. On a piece of card stock, write/print the names of your guests.
5. Place the card stock with your guest’s name on the pinecone. If the card stock isn’t staying put, use a glue gun to glue it to the pinecone.
If you have some pinecones left over, you can add them to your Christmas tree, just like I did (pictured below). I just used some twine created a loop and glue gunned the twine to the pinecone.
For some more holiday DIY inspiration, check out my chalkboard jar candle project here. This candle looks stunning as a centrepiece.